Professional work in area of folklore dance:
- Dancing folklore since the age of eight in Folklore Ensemble "St. George".
- Since the age of fifteen, he has become a dance and vocal soloist who performs on professional tours such as: Algeria, Kazakhstan, Qatar and numerous prestigious folklore festivals in: Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary...
- Since 2012, he has taken over the work with children folklore dance groups.
- Since 2013, in his 20's, he takes leadership over the entire folklore ensemble "St. George" from Belgrade.
- He organized a tour of peace together with the Croatian Tamburitza Orchestra from Osijek at the international festival in France.
- Manages an ensemble of over 300 members.
- Instructor of traditional folklore dance at the international school in Belgrade, where all lectures were held in English language.
- Organizer of numerous humanitarian concerts for ill children, bearer of Certificate of Appreciation from associations for children with special needs.
- In 2017, he organizes a professional tour in Bulgaria, while in 2018 he organizes a professional tour in Hungary.
- He owns licenses for choreography setting-up of the most prestigious choreographers from Serbia and the former Yugoslavia.
- When he was 23 years old (2016) he makes a concert in the big hall "Kolarac", the prestigious cultural center of Europe, where the first concert was held in 1932.
- When he was 25 years old (2018), he makes gala concert in the full hall of the "Sava Center". The Folklore Ensemble, which he manages itself, was presented in a hall with a capacity of 3,500 places, where in the past a lot of world-wide icons performed such as Ray Charles, Plácido Domingo, José Carreras, Monserat Caballas and many others.
- Participant of numerous tennis tournaments, in the category up to the age of 16, he was in the top 50 players in Serbia.
- A long-time member of the recitation section in elementary school.
- In the period of high school member of the amateur theater.
- Basic knowledge of guitar playing.