Between 3 and 5 August 2014 with the support of our colleagues from FITP Italy it will be organized in San Giovanni Rotondo, one IGF General Meeting which will follow the next program:
1. Official opening of the new IGF office in San Giovanni Rotondo.
2. Official opening of the IGF Folklore Museum. All our IGF colleagues are invited to donate traditional costumes (man+women) representative for their countries. All this costumes will be kept in this museum.
3. Oscar Folklore Awards 2014 (Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Czech, Russia Switzerland) .
4. World Folklore Stars 2014 (Italy, Romania, Spain, Bulgaria).
5. Proposals for the future IGF schedule 2015.
6. Other problems.
All our colleagues are asked that until our meeting from San Giovanni Rotondo to have paid the IGF Tax for 2014.
Those one who own an Oscar Award are asked to wear the medal at the official moments from San Giovanni Rotondo.
Also don’t forget to confirm your participation at the meeting from San Giovanni Rotondo to our colleague Mr. Benito Ripoli – IGF vice-president and to our secretary Mr. Rosen Bogdanov until 20 July 2014. After this date we won’t be able to provide you accommodation and meals.
The arriving of our colleagues it is planned to be on 3 august and departure on 6 august.
prof. phd. Dorel Cosma